- This event has passed.
April 2022 Regular Club Meeting (Field Services, Notice of Motion, Proposed MOU)
April 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The next meeting of the Guelph Amateur Radio Club will take place via Zoom. We are hopeful that this will be our last on-line meeting. There were no minutes from the previous meetings due to a lack of quorum. The agenda for this meeting can be found here. It is vitally important that as many members as possible attend this meeting.
We will be discussing:
- a Notice of Motion to change the by-laws of the Corporation,
- the status of the project with the City of Guelph,
- a proposal for a Memorandum of Understanding between the Club and the City of Guelph,
- deferring dues for the 2021-2022 Club year, and
- the elections coming up in May.
Connection information can be found below. We look forward to seeing everyone at this meeting.
Phil A. McBride, VA3QR is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Phil A. McBride, VA3QR’s Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 25, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 852 8798 8917